- Once you link your accounts, 3Play Media will be able to pull a feed of all public content from your Wistia account.
You will then be able to upload your Wistia content for captioning and transcription directly from within the 3Play app.
- By following the steps below, captions can automatically postback to the associated videos in your Wistia account when the files are completed by 3Play.
Step 1- Navigate to Linked Accounts
From the My Files page click Linked Accounts. From this screen select Link a New Account.
Step 2- Select Wistia
Scroll down the list and click the Wistia icon from the list of video platforms and lecture capture systems.
Step 3- Enter Wistia credentials
After selecting the Wistia icon, you will be directed to a linked account Settings page where you will need to enter the Wistia API Password associated with your Wistia account to set up the integration and link your Wistia account to 3Play.
- See more information on Wistia's API Access
- For the optional (Nickname) field feel free to enter a nickname for this linked account.
- Set Postback Captions to ON to have your closed captions automatically postback to the associated video upon completion of the transcription process.
Step 4- Click Create Account
After entering your Wistia credentials click Create Account and you will see a message that the accounts have been successfully linked.