To upload videos from your Vimeo account from within the 3Play Media application you must first link your Vimeo and 3Play Media accounts.
Step 1- Log into 3Play Media
Step 2- Click Order Services
After logging into 3Play Media, click Order Services located on the upper, left-hand side of the My Files page.
Step 3- Select Service
Under Choose Main Service select Transcription & Captioning.
Step 4- Select Language
After selecting the service, select the language spoken within the media files that will be submitted for this order. Please select the language spoken (or predominately spoken) within the media files for this order.
- Selecting a language solely pertains to the transcription and captioning service.
IMPORTANT: This is not how a language is selected for ordering translation services.
- Click for more information regarding Translation services
Step 5- Select Turnaround Service Level
Next select the desired turnaround service level.
Step 6 - Add Order Instructions (optional)
After selecting a turnaround service level, check the box if you want to include order instructions.
Note that order instructions are optional. If order instructions are not necessary, simply click "Next".
- Please note that the purpose of order instructions is not to provide instructions to inform the transcription process but only for providing spellings that are not easily researchable or cannot be inferred by content itself.
- Provide correct spellings of product names, people, technical vocabulary, acronyms, and other terminology occurring in the content that is unique, propriety, or not widely known to better help with the transcription process.
- Order instructions can be attached as a PDF or in a 500 character limit note.
- Click for more information regarding default project-level and folder-level order instructions
Step 7- Order Additional Services (optional)
Next select any additional services to be applied to this order.
The services that are available are caption placement and audio description.
- Please note that these services will only apply to video files within the order. A mix of video and audio-only can be uploaded together however any these additional services when ordered for audio-only files will be rejected without costs being incurred.
- Although WEBVTT files support caption placement, Vimeo's video player does not, meaning captions will be forced to the bottom. For this reason, we do not recommend ordering caption placement for videos hosted on Vimeo.
After selecting additional services, click Next.
Step 8- Select Vimeo
Step 9- Select Videos
Click on the files you want to upload. When you have selected the files you want to upload to 3Play Media for transcription, click Add Files.
Step 10- Select folder location
Select an existing folder to upload your content to or create a new folder for this batch.
Once a folder has been selected click Continue.
Step 11- Review Order and Cancellation Policy
Review your order summary.
- If you notice in your summary you would like to if you would like to change the destination folder, turnaround time, service type, or selected media files please go back and make the desired changes BEFORE clicking Place Order
- Read the cancelation policy and check the box acknowledging that you have read the policy.
Step 12- Review and Submit Order
Please review the services and turnaround times requested on the Finalize Order section of the form. Read the cancellation policy that displays on the right-hand side of the Finalize Order page.
After reviewing the order and cancelation policy click Submit to complete the ordering process.