Step 1 - Navigate to Linked Accounts
After logging in to 3Play Media, click Linked Accounts located at the top of the page.
Step 2 - Select YuJa
Select YuJa from the list of video platforms and lecture capture systems.
Add a nickname (if applicable) and select Create Account.
Step 3- Retrieve 3Play Media API Credentials
On the Linked Accounts page, click the Edit button on your newly created YuJa integration.
Note the API Key and API Secret Key. You’ll need those in a minute.
Keep this page open and open up a new browser tab to login to your YuJa account.
Step 4- Enter API Credentials in YuJa
Login to your YuJa account (my.yuja.com) and navigate to the Admin panel (upper right-hand corner).
- In the left-side menu, select Integrations.
- In the Select Integration dropdown menu, select Captioning - 3Play Media.
- Check the box that says Enable 3Play Media’s captioning service for your organization.
- Add a name for 3Play Media Caption Provider Name (this will help you differentiate between potential multiple caption integrations in your YuJa account).
- Copy and paste the API Key from the 3Play linked account page into the 3Play Media API Key text field in YuJa.
- Copy and paste the API Secret Key text from the 3Play linked account page into the 3Play Media API Secret Key text field in YuJa.
- Enable Turnaround Time Options that fit your needs.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Request Captions for YuJa Content