3Play Pro Accounts: Payment Information
This article explains how payments function for 3Play Media Pro accounts. More information about how to sign up for Pro can be found in this documentation.
About the 3Play Media Pro Account
The 3Play Media Pro account is billed an annual minimum commitment of $1,200. This amount can be charged per a Billing Frequency and a Payment Method. Payments are made according to the selections made in the account system during plan selection. Payments that have been made towards the annual minimum are added as Account Credit, which can be redeemed for 3Play Media services.
At the end of a term, existing Account Credit cannot be used to pay for a subsequent subscription, however, existing Account Credit will be retained on the account regardless of whether or not the subscription is renewed.
- If an account renews their subscription, that account will be given another Pro plan covering a second year, and continue payments according the the Billing Frequency and the active Payment Method.
- If an account does not renew their subscription, that account can upgrade back to a Pro account at any time by entering a new payment plan.
- Accounts that fail to pay their subscription payments will be considered delinquent and will lose access to their 3Play Media accounts.
- Accounts that choose the Monthly Billing Frequency will be charged $100 at the start of every month anniversary from the start of term, regardless of spend within a given month.
- Costs associated with 3Play Media services that exceed available account credit at Invoice close will be charged to an account.
- Accounts that want to terminate their Pro plan's early can reach out to 3Play Media at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account credit expires after two years.
Billing Frequency: This determines how many installments the subscription cost is distributed across. The options are Monthly and Annually.
Annual Billing: Billing charged at the start of term, and charged as soon as the subscription is commenced. Available Payment Methods are Invoices and Credit Cards.
Monthly Billing: Billing charged at the start of term, as well as each month-anniversary of the year covered by the term. Payment Methods are restricted to Credit Cards.
Payment Methods: The different options available to pay 3Play Media Pro Subscriptions.
Account Credit: Saved Dollar figure in the 3Play Media account system, which can be used to pay for 3Play Media services.